Registration for the St. Louis Lady Cyclones fall program is now open. Girls 19 years of age and younger may register for the 2018-2019 season. The Lady Cyclones program includes a minimum of 2-3 practices per week in addition to games as well as specialty training for skating, dry-land and goaltending.
The Cyclones practice and play at some of the finest and well kept rinks in the St. Louis area. Ice time is essentially split between the following rinks:
- St. Louis Ice Zone (St. Louis Blues practice facility) - Hazelwood
- Scottrade Center (Home of the St. Louis Blues) - St. Louis
- Wentzville Ice Arena (Home of the NCAA D1 Lindenwood Lady Lions)
- The rebuilt (2016) ice rink at Kennedy Recreation Center - South County
- Queeny Park - West St. Louis Count
About the Cyclones:
The St. Louis Lady Cyclones are committed to girls hockey and features well tenured coaches, supportive families and volunteers. The quality coaching staff has experience at all levels of play and has developed players that have continued to play at the collegiate level.
For registration details, program costs, and to register CLICK HERE