All coaches or on ice volunteers for the St. Louis Lady Cyclones must meet the following requirements:
1. Active USA Hockey Registration
All St. Louis Lady Cyclones coaches must annually renew their membership with USA Hockey. A valid membership is required to complete Lady Cyclones Coach's registration.
2. USA Hockey Coaches Certification
All Cyclones coaches must have a USA Hockey Coaching Certification appropriate for the age group being coached:
- Girls 10 and under - Level 1
- Girls 12 and under - Level 2 (pre-requisites Level 1)
- Girls 14 and under - Level 3 (pre-requisites Level 1 and 2)
- Girls 16 and under - Level 3 (pre-requisites Level 1 and 2)
- Girls 19 and under - Level 3 (pre-requisites Level 1 and 2)
If you are interested in coaching an age level for which you do not have the required coaching certification, you may still be allowed to coach that age group provided you have the appropriate pre-requisites and are registered for one of the fall USA Hockey Coaching Clinics.
USA Hockey Coaching Certifications must be current, not expired. You can check your certification status with USA hockey.
3. USA Hockey Age Specific Modules
USA Hockey also requires online age-specific module(s) for the age level of play you are coaching.
4. USA Hockey SafeSport Training
All Lady Cyclones coaches must complete the SafeSport training every two years. USA Hockey will reject rosters containing coaches who have not taken or have not renewed their SafeSport training.
5. MO Hockey Background Screening
All Lady Cyclones coaches must pass a Missouri Hockey background screening every two years. USA Hockey will reject rosters containing coaches who have not passed a background check.
6. St. Louis Lady Cyclones Registration
All Lady Cyclones coaches must register with the club annually, providing all of the information outlined above. Information on registration will be available each fall prior to the start of each season.