The Lady Cyclones will be hosting a Girls only Spring League. This is open to all girls in the region, regardless of their Fall hockey club. Highlights are below and more details and the registration link can be found on the Spring section of our website (link is at the end of this email):
- Once a week games for 8 weeks starting in April and ending in May. We have ice Monday-Thursday (so no Friday games). Days will not be consistent week to week due to ice availability but we will try to keep things as consistent as possible
- For 8U and up these are true games, with refs, scorekeepers (for 10U and up only), and weekly game awards for best save, best play, and best celly.
- Cost is only $300 and you can sign up today for as little as $50.
- We are targeting teams at the following age groups: 6U, 8U, 10U Minors (first years) for an intro to full ice type program, 10U Majors, 12U, 14U, and 16/19U.
- The goal is for players to compete against and play with players who are similar skill level. This may result in some changes to age groups or players being asked to play in a different age group. It all depends on what numbers and teams look like. We will provide updates starting in February.
- There will be a weekly goalie clinic every Wednesday with 3E goaltending
More details can be found here
Sign up today and get ready for a great spring!