2022 LADY CYCLONES SPRING HOCKEY
Lady Cyclones Spring Hockey Powered by Tyler Elbrecht and Elite Hockey Camps
ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME 6U through 19U. All girls welcome regardless of club they play with for the fall season. Little Blues and Blues Girls Development players are welcome to register.
$375 Skater/Goalies $175
All age divisions follow birth years for the 2022-23 season.
6U (Birth Years 2016-2017)
8U (Birth Years 2014-2015)
10U (Birth Years 2012-2013)
12U (Birth Years 2010-2011)
14U (Birth Years 2008-2009)
16U (Birth Years 2006-2007)
19U (Birth Years 2005-2003)
• All age divisions meet twice a week for 10 weeks starting week of March 21st
• One 60 minute session per week focused on skills development. On-ice sessions will be run by Tyler Elbrecht and his team at Elite Hockey Camps. Goalie specific instruction included at each weekly skills session
• Evaluations will be done to make sure the skill groups are divided by like skill for optimal development
• Potential for 8U and older (2014 and older birth years) girls to play on an optional tournament team. Players will have to evaluate to make the tournament team roster. Any fees related specifically to the Tournament Team (Evaluations, Extra Practice Ice, Tournament Registration and Travel) are NOT included in the Spring Hockey Fees
• Maximum 6:1 coach to player ratio for on-ice skills. Limit of 36 players per session to maximize individual attention. Some of the age groups will be split into more than one group to ensure groups remain small and similarly skilled players get grouped together for optimal individual development.
• Optional off-Ice skills development (3 sessions) with instructors from the Elite Hockey Facility in the Bauer Skills Training area at Centene Community Ice Center
• Optional strength and conditioning training packages with Mercy Sports Performance with the professional trainers from EXOS in the Mercy Sports Performance Training area at Centene Community Ice Center
• Optional Weekly additional goalie only clinic. Goalie only sessions are run by Luke Venker and his team at 3E Goaltending.
• One 60 minute on ice games session per week. Games sessions will be a combination of cross-ice, half-ice, full-ice and competition games (ex: break away challenge) to keep things fun and productive
• Includes Spring Hockey Jersey
Weekday evening (Tues-Friday) skills sessions with Tyler Elbrecht and Elite Hockey Camps
Weekend Game Sessions
Exact Program Times will depend on the number and age distribution of registrants
Schedules Subject to ChangeRegister